Online video platform MPVplayer will participate in Ad World 2022
For burgeoning online video platform MPVplayer, this event has significant value
A global marketing event will take place online on May 2 and 3, 2022. More than 50,000 of the brightest personalities from the advertising world come together to share the ins and outs of their businesses and learn from each other.
All attendees receive a printed certificate, Ad World 2022 Certified Participant badge for website, e-signature, and Linkedin profile. Online video platform MPVplayer will be able to post the prestigious certificate at https://mpvplayer.com/.
A huge number of successful business founders and CEOs, effective marketing executives, and creative directors exchange experiences, knowledge, and new ideas in the field of online advertising. Over the course of two days, the following topics will be discussed:
- The Meta-Universe and Web 3.0. Advertising opportunities in AR and VR space.
- Copywriting. How to create good sales texts and relevant templates for emails.
- Advertising content. Creating popular content in a short time on the main page.
- Future Perspectives. The threat to brands from cancellation culture. Maintaining profitability.
- Lead Generation. The most effective lead generation schemes for B2B.
- Creative solutions for advertising and design. How to change the appearance of the sales page.
- The use of social networks. How to create a viral advertisement and gain popularity without risk.
- Optimized conversion. Content personalization and advertising attribution.
- Social media advertising. LinkedIn content plan and TikTok algorithms.
- Business Growth. Secrets of LinkedIn and email marketing.
- Automating newsletters. Using chatbots and email lists.
The conference assumes different formats of interaction between the audience and the speakers. You will be able to connect with colleagues in a 1-1 format using the Smart-Match algorithm and get help in growing your business. A question-and-answer format is available in which you can solve current problems.
For burgeoning online video platform MPVplayer, this event has significant value. Attending such events always promotes new perspectives and business development. The company gets the right to put its logo on one of the stands for the duration of the conference, the opportunity to ask questions or answer others' questions live, and full access to the trading floor and the catalog. Nearly a hundred speeches and interviews take place over two days, and among the tens of thousands of spectators and business representatives, MVPplayer can gain new partnerships or acquire reliable clients.