Soundbar 500 vs 700
2022 Soundbar 500 vs 700 - chosing the best
The depth and power of the sound depends on the bass. Since the purpose of the soundbar is to be a compact device, it is simply impossible to install large low-frequency radiators on it. However, many manufacturers still manage to equip their devices with built-in subwoofers.
The possibilities of the soundbar are not limited to playing, enhancing and amplifying the sound from flat TV receivers. The devices are designed to work with multimedia systems, players, computers, fully replace the music center and home theater; read data from disks and memory cards, play music from smartphones - see also https://digitalflip.co/gadgets/bose-500-vs-700/.
Selection criteria: from "a" to "z"
Before choosing a soundbar, decide what you will use it for. It's ideal for background music, as well as surround sound for movies and games. In all other cases, you will need a high-level stereo system.
When choosing, you need to pay attention to the following characteristics of the device:
Number of channels. Modern acoustic systems have from two to seven channels, each of which includes several speakers at once. The number of channels is indicated by the corresponding numbers: the larger the value, the more voluminous and richer the sound will be. Consider this classification in detail:
- 2.0 is a conventional stereo system consisting of left and right channels.
- Marking 2.1 indicates that the system consists of two high-frequency channels and a subwoofer.
- 3.1 - indicates the presence of an additional center speaker designed to reproduce dialogues in films.
- 5.1 - differs from 3.1 by the presence of two additional speakers on the right and left walls, aimed directly at the user's ears. Choose this soundbar if you want to listen to surround sound.
- 6.1 - has an additional satellite at the back.
- 7.1 - the system is supplemented with two rear satellites and reproduces sound from all sides horizontally.
What is Soundbar - Wiki